DM Android

Discuss anything about the original Dungeon Master on any of the original platforms (Amiga, Atari, etc.).
This forum may contain spoilers.

Moderator: Ameena

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
PaulH
Ghastly gastropod

DM Android

Post by PaulH »

This is easy to miss as is in the Java section:

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=28968&start=30

I've been playing this on my Android phone and am impressed. Needs work though. You can find out easily enough in The Google Play store for free.
slickrcbd
Expert

Re: DM Android

Post by slickrcbd »

The link is to a thread from 2011, which if I had known about it I would have downloaded and installed in 2013 when I first got a smart phone.
However, Google tells me that the current version is not compatible with my aging smart phone.
Does anybody know where I can find a link to an older version that would work with my Android 4.1 HTC One X+? I've been having hard times the last 5 years, and can't afford a new phone.
eldigain
Neophyte

Post by eldigain »

The current new version re-created the Project, including the repartitioning of the old version, but due to the development rules at that time, we could not produce it with 4.x as it was, so we upgraded the corresponding version.

Older versions are not recommended as they still have serious bugs.

Listen to your story, check if it can be done and it seems that it can be done, so we will make it possible for 4.1 in the next update. However, it is unknown whether there is no problem with the actual machine because it is the operation check with the emulator. (By the way, since 4.0 or less will be out of google support, compatibility below this is impossible)
eldigain
Neophyte

Post by eldigain »

I tried to support 4.1 compatibility.
I hope it works well.