Possible new bug when putting away items

This forum is for the Lua scriptable clone of DM/CSB called Dungeon Strikes Back by Sophia. Use DSB to build your own highly customised games.

Moderator: Sophia

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Possible new bug when putting away items

Post by Gambit37 »

I've received these errors when clicking an item on the stat bars of a champion, to put the item in the backpack:

If I take an item from a champion's hand and put it in their OWN backpack via the statbars:

Code: Select all

FATAL LUA ERROR: Lua Function sys_put_away: base/util.lua:1193: 'for' initial value must be a number
If I take an item from a champion's hand and put it in a DIFFERENT champions's backpack via the statbars:

Code: Select all

FATAL LUA ERROR: Lua Function sys_put_away: base/util.lua:1261: 'for' initial value must be a number
It doesn't do it for *every* item though, seems a bit random!

Possibly introduced in 0.70/0.71? (I'm using 0.71) I'm not sure if this is something in my own code or not, but I'm fairly certain I've not done anything new to handle the putting away of items. Do you need more info?
Sophia
Concise and Honest

Re: Possible new bug when putting away items

Post by Sophia »

That code reads inventory_info in order to determine what slots to try to put items into, and you did modify that, so you probably messed something up there.

(It is probably your code because I was unable to reproduce this bug at all)
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Re: Possible new bug when putting away items

Post by Gambit37 »

Oh right, yep, I forgot to define my new pouch_locations! My inventory_info was out-of-date compared to the new one. Sorry! :oops: