I finally found it!

This is an archive of posts from the Unofficial Dungeon Master website, run by Daniel Durgan. It was the first DM web site and disappeared from the web in 2000. This archive is for reference only.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
+mike

I finally found it!

Post by +mike »

I can't believe I've found Dungeon Master after all these years! These were my all time favorite Amiga games, and I've been looking for them for years. Just thought I'd say hi to everyone. I'll be visiting often.
+DAHstra

Re: I finally found it!

Post by +DAHstra »

Welcome! You'll find a lot of fans like yourself lurking about the net! heeh
Jamison http://dahstra.atari.org
+Jens

Post by +Jens »

Welcome Mike!
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Yeah, six months ago I was like you too, I loved DM in my Amiga days and wanted to download either the PC version or an Amiga emulator - it was amazing to find people still loving and remembering it after all this time.

You should check out all the new dungeons people have done too using DMute, it's great to have something still DM but fresh to play :)
+mike

Post by +mike »

Hello back atcha. This is extremely cool. I had DM up and running in no time, and Chaos took a tiny bit of tweeking, but it's up too. I was up till 4am last night playing (had to get up at 6), just like the old days. Anyway, I'll definitely be checking out the DMute stuff in the next few days.
By the way, is there anyone out there who remembers "Black Crypt" by Raven Software?
Mike
Ian Clark
Um Master

Re: Re: Hi Mike!

Post by Ian Clark »

Yes, I remember Black Crypt, I think it was ok but not as good as DM or EOBI/II
+Jens

Where can i get Black Crypt

Post by +Jens »

i played this game on my old A500 years ago. liked this game, but it crashed, so i never finished.
+dmman

Post by +dmman »

hi mate!, yeah i do remember black krypt... i finished it a coupla times.. excellent game but very hard towards the end!
ravensoft have actually released the first couple levels in a PC prot of black crypt. :-) a FULL PC port is expected soon. but you can download the PC Demo from their site.. check it out :-))
http://www.ravensoft.com/crypt.shtml
cya
+mike

Post by +mike »

Try www.emucamp.com/amiga/blackcrypt.htm. (AMI Sector 1) I found it a couple of days ago. It doesn't like Winfellow very much...the colors are all screwed up, but it seem mostly fine in the DOS Fellow.
+Jens

Post by +Jens »

is there no pc-version ??
+mike

Post by +mike »

Ravensoft's site mentions a CD with a PC port, but offers no info as to when it'll be released.