Dungeon Master Music CD

This is an archive of posts from the Unofficial Dungeon Master website, run by Daniel Durgan. It was the first DM web site and disappeared from the web in 2000. This archive is for reference only.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
+The Grey Lord

Dungeon Master Music CD

Post by +The Grey Lord »

Who was it who was supposed to be converting the DM soundtrack CD into mp3 format and have you got round to doing it yet.
ParuNexus
Adept

Post by ParuNexus »

i got it converted just I've been unable to add cddb or track info so it reads like "title01-author01..."I guess i can just change the names and place on freediskspace or something.
ParuNexus
Adept

Post by ParuNexus »

just to remind you this is different then the one someone found here... is Dungeon Master and Chaos Strikes back. not Nexus, skullkeep and theron's...
+The Grey Lord

Post by +The Grey Lord »

I didn't know there was more than one DM music CD. Do you know what the differences are between the CDs. What is the name of the CD you have. I can't wait to hear the music to DM. Just let us know when you upload it.
ParuNexus
Adept

Post by ParuNexus »

on the back it just reads dungoen master... course the name on the side of the CD and printed on the CD itself is in full japanese... I'm just DAMN lucky the song listings on the CD is in english. expect a message soon, esp about that computer rpg world... uh well i was emailed... anyway's i'll explain that stuff in another message.