Skullkeep Mods?

Chat about "The Legend of Skullkeep", the true sequel to the original Dungeon Master.
This forum may contain spoilers.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Zeuts
Neophyte

Skullkeep Mods?

Post by Zeuts »

Hi, I'm new to these forums, just signed up actually, the main reason I signed up is because I wanted to ask this:

Are there any mods that people have made of the original DM2 Skullkeep, with basically just additions, such as extra dungeon areas, monsters, and puzzles? If so, where could I locate these mods?

Also, on the main site, the DM2 tools section just leads me to these forums, so I'm asuming somewhere on here is a dungeon and graphics editor, right? Could some one please provide a link or address for them?

Basically I just think Dungeon Master 2 was too short, and too easy, though still a great game. I want a longer more challenging version, so that's why I'm posting here. If nobody has made such a mod, I'm hoping to make one myself using an editor.

Thanks for any help. :)
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

As far as I know the only tools are

a) a basic prototype editor (here's the link as its buried in a thread). It replies on editing the hex of creatures, items etc so not a solid solution
b) graphics.dat tools, that you can get fro mthe encyclopaedia tools forums (DM2E entries by kentaro)

There was a sinlge test recreation of DM for DM2 by sphenx in the dungeons forum of the encyclopaedia too here

Sorry there doesn't seem to be more to go on for the moment, but who knows what suddenly pops up, or of course you can play aroudn yourself with what's available and maybe push the knowledge further
Zeuts
Neophyte

Post by Zeuts »

thanks bunch for the help :)

Return to “Dungeon Master II: The Legend of Skullkeep (DM2)”