Reply to quotes thread

A forum to introduce yourself and chat to others. Also includes community announcements.
Newcomer? Please read the forum description.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
ADDF_Toxic
On Master

Reply to quotes thread

Post by ADDF_Toxic »

Split from the quotes thread - b.
Zyx wrote:Maybe they moved the pit to fix the bug? But then they realize they had to move the pits nearby to still allow a way through, which led to move the flames also, oh yeah and maybe the dragon shouldn't be there after all, let's put it somewhere else, yeah, and what about if lord Chaos was on the top of the dungeon indeed? yeah!, and so on until the bug fix came out as CSB.
Ah, from kill dragon in one hit! Man, now that I read it for the third time, finally I understand!
I'm a boy, unlike my avatar.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Lol, I only skimmed that reply, that's funny - and explains why CSB is so 'pit-y' and 'dragon-y'
ADDF_Toxic
On Master

Post by ADDF_Toxic »

yeah(o wait, the only thing I've seen of CSB is worm room, then jump donw pits long way, and also DMute test dungeon:CSB with alterations. the two dragons are freaky.
Florent
Um Master

Post by Florent »

ADDF, you should play CSB before creating your own dungeon, it should prove inspiring !
ADDF_Toxic
On Master

Post by ADDF_Toxic »

Good idea, I'm running out of ideas, and how to fix these bugs in it!(I guess, I think there's bugs)