Was bored tonight...

Discuss your creative projects: game development, writing, film making or any thing else, fantasy related or otherwise! Talk about art you like, display your own artwork or stories, or offer help and insight.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

I'm not too happy with the first one!
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

Ooh, no, eek, gasp...am I gonna be kicked from the board now? ;)

*runs off to draw even more silly pics of Mods 'n' stuff*
On Master

Post by ADDF_Toxic »

Funny 4 pics. The second one looks like Zyx, right? And the 4th one I don't know. I recognize Gambit and Sera perfectly though.
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

I'm sure the person in the picture will recognise herself when she sees it.
And yes, the second noe is Zyx...with pits and that many poison mobs beside him, who else could it be? ;)
Duke of Banville

Post by Trantor »

You could add the inscription "Pit D" to the wall next to the pit. :wink: Marvellous pictures Ameena, I hope you do some more!
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

Lol I had to read that first part twice...first time I read it as "PitD"...if you remember him..."Picture in the Dark", he posted a lot on the forum when I first joined but he seems to have disappeared in past months...
I could also add signs to the walls reading stuff like "To the Tomb of the Vexirk King", "To the Room of Pits", "Council Meeting Chamber", or any other such ominous-sounding name :roll:.
But I'll leave it as it is since it's probably not too hard to recognise Zyx from that...well I suppose he could be confused with Gothmog, but that's what the scenery is for!
Duke of Banville

Post by Trantor »

There is a pit in Conflux called "Pit D" - it is a very deadly pit that goes from the top of the dungeon to the bottom, so you will run across it quite a few times. And the name is a direct hint at Pictures in the Dark. :wink: I wonder where he is now...
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Yeah, people come and go - it's sad : (
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

love the cow.. :)

gotta do something wih him now :)

moo
ADDF_Toxic
On Master

Post by ADDF_Toxic »

Trantor wrote:And the name is a direct hint at Pictures in the Dark.
Could you explain that for me? Sorry, I can't understand it.
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

Umm...read the post I made right before that one...
On Master

Post by ADDF_Toxic »

Ameena wrote:first time I read it as "PitD"...if you remember him..."Picture in the Dark",
Are you saying that part tells me what's going on?
Remember, you can't expect everybody to understand what everybody's saying...one person might understand but someone else doesn't.
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

I'm saying the whole message explains it...read the bit after that - "he posted a lot on the forum when I first joined but he seems to have disappeared in past months...".
Can't really see how to make things clearer than that...
On Master

Post by ADDF_Toxic »

Let's try to break this down(remember, not getting mad at you for not being able to explain this)
And the name
what name? This might be all I'm confused about.
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

Umm...right...to start from the basics...Trantor says there is a pit in Conflux called Pit D, which is a reference to someone called "Pictures in the Dark", "PitD" for short, who was a regular poster here on the forums a while back...like, over a year ago probably. He kinda disappeared at some point.
On Master

Post by ADDF_Toxic »

Oh, that name! Now I understand.
Sometimes I just read so fast I skip important parts. I do know PitD, the wolf. I like his shortname(PitD) It's interesting how you can use a name to make a whole different meaning(that could be what confused me, I didn't think they used his name, just a coincedince).
Thanks for the explanation.
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

Np. It was explained before, just over two different posts. Probably not a good idea to read so fast and skip bits like that...'cause then we wouldn't have to explain stuff again. You silly fairy!
On Master

Post by ADDF_Toxic »

"Np"...wake up Tox! That's no problem, thinking it was a typo for nope...uh...that doesn't really make sense.
Long posts sometimes seem to make my brain read it fast...I think my brain is impatient to get to the bottom...possibly...I'll try to read a bit slower...
wait a minute...like I said in brackets...it was my brain not thinking straight.

btw, I haven't heard you call me Tox lately...did you misunderstand me when I said I like that name in that PM or was there no need to use it lately?
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

I haven't seen you in chat for ages and when I'm replying to a post like this, I don't need to call you by name since you know I'm talking to you.
If I was in chat and you came in, I'd call you Tox.
On Master

Post by ADDF_Toxic »

Ok, I see.
Yeah, I'm not in the chat lots anymore because I found it doesn't work good on the computer I use mainly. Also, the computer acts very strange on the other computer. It says I'm logged in but I'm not, and I'm not sure it always updates.
PaulH
Ghastly gastropod

Post by PaulH »

Given your own comments, I think it may be worthwhile that you take a little longer reading other peoples' posts. Especially when you make a habit of correcting peoples' answers to your queries.
ADDF_Toxic
On Master

Post by ADDF_Toxic »

Yeah, but this wasn't a fast reading thing. Am I not making this clear or something?
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

Apparently not, but does it matter? Hmm, we seem to have hijacked my thread and turned it into a discussion about some minor, pointless matter. If I do another pic soon I'll be able to change it back to the original topic :P.
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Don't count on it, I didn't earn my reputation by letting things stay on topic for long

So, who likes Mophus?
ADDF_Toxic
On Master

Post by ADDF_Toxic »

You're just trying to make this off topic aren't you?
Well I use Mophus reincarnated as Morgan.
Trantor
Duke of Banville

Post by Trantor »

Beo? Off-topic? Never! How dare you say such a thing!

And I'd love to see another pic of you Ameena! I still like mine best... or PaulH's, both are great.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Yeah, that's a point, where's the real lizardy Ameena? Or the EQ Ameena, or whoever for your own picture!
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

Lol I have so many Ameenas, I couldn't possibly draw them all...but I could try doing a pic of DM-Ameena...ugh it's gonna be pants but meh :P.
Expert

Post by Selie »

Some day I'll get past the purple worms in CSB. When I get past the purple worms in DM. If I did. Which I don't remember. If I did or not, that is.

DM THIS SUMMER I SWEAR REALLY

I actually wrote this awesome hilarious post last week and it was one of the funniest things I'd ever written, at least to me, in which I asked you guys for advice about my team and trying DM again. Only it got eaten by my stupid computer. I was so sad that I didn't post anything again until just now. Can we have a moment of silence for my dead post? It was seriously funny. Or at least I thought so.
Selie
Expert

Post by Selie »

BTW yes. Brown hair. ^_^