Lord Chaos

Questions about how to create your own dungeons and replacement graphics and sounds.

Moderator: George Gilbert

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
THOM
Artisan

Lord Chaos

Post by THOM »

How did it take to fuse lord chaos? I tried it for serveral "hoers" but no effect seems to happen.

I'm designing acostum dungeon and the aim should be killig Lord chaos and then escape! So if you need 24 hours to fuse chaos you might lost interest in the game. Because that I've tried to shorten the action but fusing chaos does not seem to be connected with the HEALTH of him.

Any solutions?

THOM
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

???

There is no collery to health and fusing lord chaos. You surround him with fluxcages and fuse him. If this does not work then there is something broken with the engine. If you have cloned chaos, then he may no longer be fusable.
THOM
Artisan

Post by THOM »

I didn't clone Chaos. I put him in my costum Dungeon in a tunnel so you do not need fluxcages. But when I fuse him, nothing happens!
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

You need fluxcages! The party does not represent a block. Even if chaos is surrounded on all three sides by walls (Like some corners of the DM dungeon) you need to put a fluxcage on the square the party will step on in order to fuse him.