[Fixed for V0.43] Red eye

Messages are moved here (should anyone ever want to see them again) once they are no longer applicable to the current version (e.g. suggestions that have been implemented or bugs that have been fixed).

Moderator: George Gilbert

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
billgus
Journeyman

[Fixed for V0.43] Red eye

Post by billgus »

When a character gains a level, the eye has green around it. When you examine the stats and see the changed level in green, the green around the eye is removed.

You can also see red around the eye - usually because a stat has changed and the current level is low.

But I have seen cases where the eye has red around it, no stat is red (all are gray), and the red isn't removed when you stop viewing the stats.

(minor issue, of course)
George Gilbert
Dungeon Master

Re: Red eye

Post by George Gilbert »

billgus wrote:When a character gains a level, the eye has green around it. When you examine the stats and see the changed level in green, the green around the eye is removed.

You can also see red around the eye - usually because a stat has changed and the current level is low.
That's the correct behaviour...isn't it?
billgus wrote:But I have seen cases where the eye has red around it, no stat is red (all are gray), and the red isn't removed when you stop viewing the stats.

(minor issue, of course)
Were you injured?
billgus
Journeyman

Post by billgus »

Yes - I used it as a reference point.
No. Everything was normal.
George Gilbert
Dungeon Master

Post by George Gilbert »

If you hit this again, can you please save the game and send me the file? I can then look to see what's causing the problem.
George Gilbert
Dungeon Master

Post by George Gilbert »

I've fixed a problem here for V0.43, but can you still send me a save game file so I can check for sure it's the problem you were hitting!