Help!

Announcements about changes to the forums will be posted here. Also for suggestions and requests for technical assistance, etc.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Luke

Help!

Post by Luke »

hi there, i have just found this site and think it is brilliant. I origionly had the first DM game on my Atari ST many years ago and it was my favorite game and in a way it still is. I Still have my ST and the game! The problem is i am not very good with PC's and am having trouble downloading the stuff. I would dearly love to get my hands on the other two games as Chaos Strikes back no longer works on my ST anymore. Would some kind soul be willing to post a CD with the games on it to me? I would greatly appreciate it and you would be allowing a true fan to enjoy the Dungeon once again plus have a go at a sequel i never even knew existed!

Thanks
Luke
Paul Stevens
CSBwin Guru

Post by Paul Stevens »

http://www.dianneandpaul.net/CSBwin/Gam ... CSBwin.zip

http://www.dianneandpaul.net/CSBwin/Gam ... CSBwin.exe

Each of these is a complete set of files. One for
Dungeon Master and the other for Chaos Strikes
Back. They work in a Windows environment.
If you look at files nearby on the same web-site
you will find instructions for playing the games.
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

you Might want to become a member if you are a fan. It's free and we're a community.. not a company so I'm not going to send you advertisements and crud.

You will find that CSB win which Paul posted above is one of many clones and there is a growing list of dungeons for it and the others. We also have RTC which has DM II in it now as well as DM and CSB. Both of these popular clones are possible to edit and make your own levels as well as add new monsters spells and graphics to them. One of these is Conflux III which is made for CSBWin and has new everything and an advanced story line...

you have hit the DM motherload!