Silly suggestion for the "Other games like DM" des

Announcements about changes to the forums will be posted here. Also for suggestions and requests for technical assistance, etc.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Trantor
Duke of Banville

Silly suggestion for the "Other games like DM" des

Post by Trantor »

The "Other games like DM" part of the forum reads "Love Eye of the Beholder? Adore Amberstar? Cherish Captive?" as description. How about changing it to "Enjoy Eye of the Beholder?" to complete the alliterations?

And for no apparent reason I just realized that two of our beloved admins share the same initials! :shock:
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Lol, in real life? Yup!

That reminds me, I need to stop falling asleep durig the evenings and do somehting...
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

it's "love eye of the beholder" because of "Love is in the eye of the beholder" .. that saying... get it?

:P
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Didn't scan for me at all that so I changed it :}
Trantor
Duke of Banville

Post by Trantor »

I only know "Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder... and the rest of the party lies in its stomach". :wink: And thanks for changing it Beo.
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

well, it wasn't my joke.. it was obviously Gambits.. but I got it. Because you know, we are refined, and worldly.. ;)
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Personally I loud put Know Knightmare and Love Lands of Lore since it builds up the strength of the adjectuives and adds two more lcones...but I forgot
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

It was never really a joke to be honest as I always thought the phrase was "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder".... I only dashed off the original description and didn't really think about it.

Beo, you need some new fingers! Or a new brain. Or slow down a little when typing. Or something! What the hell is a LCONE?
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

It's a cone with an L on, like a dunce cap, that you wear to show you are...a a lesser DM game...yes...

Sorry, i have about 8 tabs open at the moment so am rushing typing

*twitch and a bottle of pepsi and a bottle of coke sititng here twitch*
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

clone.. Lcone..

I guess I'm the only one refined enough around these parts to know the timless saying.. "Beauty is in the eye... etc" is so new fangled.. "Love is in the eye... etc" is the old refined orriginal.. yes... *ahem* .. and only us very refined and erm.. intellectual types.. yeah.. know about it.. ...

:shock:
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Aww, its ok, I know that one too... just, you know, I like ignoring it for the sake of iliteration :)