Dungeon Anomilies

Messages are moved here (should anyone ever want to see them again) once they are no longer applicable to the current version (e.g. suggestions that have been implemented or bugs that have been fixed).

Moderator: George Gilbert

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
copperman
Um Master

Dungeon Anomilies

Post by copperman »

It appears the Death Knight's in ROS on CSB are too tough, you should be able to dipatch them by dropping them down the double pit arrangement, but you can't, please fix it George
:mrgreen:
Don't be scene or herd!
Lunever
Grand Druid

Re: Dungeon Anomilies

Post by Lunever »

I don't think, that it is neccesary to fix anything there: In FTL-DM, monsters that were dropped more than one dungeon level were killed automatically, no matter how tough they were (the reasons are rather technical, I believe, so the engine only has to cope with a limited part of dungeon). In RTC, I guess, the Deth knights get falling damage as every other creature or character would also, so you can drop them down, follow them via the stairs and finish them down there, so what's the problem? If this ain't work, simply take and put down again the night cloak in it's alcove, 'til the door has killed all knights (of course you have to step in front of the door every time, but you will not receive many hits. Your priests can brew some Ros-potions while the knights are dying). Or you use the night cloak's door to separate the knights so you have to fight only one at a a time.
<p>Komm zur bunten Seite der Macht! </p>
Parting is all we know from Heaven, and all we need of hell.
Sophia
Concise and Honest

Also...

Post by Sophia »

In FTL-DM, each level only had certain monster types associated with it. If a monster fell down a pit onto a level where it would not normally be allowed, it was killed instantly.
copperman
Um Master

Dungeon Anomolies

Post by copperman »

I think u are missing the point, in FTL CSB the knights died when u dropped them down the 2 pit trap, that was the reason for the double pits, now they don't. So it needs addressing IMHHO
Don't be scene or herd!