Changes in stats

Discuss anything about the original Dungeon Master on any of the original platforms (Amiga, Atari, etc.).
This forum may contain spoilers.

Moderator: Ameena

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Lunever
Grand Druid

Changes in stats

Post by Lunever »

Does anyone know

a) how exactly the stats are influenced by reincarnation?

b) how exactly rising a level affects the stats?
<p>Komm zur bunten Seite der Macht! </p>
Parting is all we know from Heaven, and all we need of hell.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Re: Changes in stats

Post by beowuuf »

number 2 was linked on the dm encyclopaedia somewhere, i'm not sure about number 1, but it's only a few relivant points per levelon some stats, and never health/stamina/mana increases
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO MADE THE GAME WHAT IT WAS - GREAT!
ChristopheF
Encyclopedist

Post by ChristopheF »

I removed that page your speak about from the encyclopaedia because numbers were not accurate.

Christophe
Lunever
Grand Druid

Post by Lunever »

Yeah, I read on your site that you removed them for that reason. Yet I was always wondering what the theoretically possible maximum stats for unhacked characters were. How inaccurate were the information you had? I´m just interesseted, maybe you can mail them to me anyway, Christophe?
<p>Komm zur bunten Seite der Macht! </p>
Parting is all we know from Heaven, and all we need of hell.
Secret Journey
Novice

Post by Secret Journey »

I swear you get more health, stamina and mana for experience levels if you're on a lower dungeon level (as well as increases for higher experience levels i.e. Adept to Expert = higher than Journeyman to Craftsman). From playing the DM2 dungeon someone created in DM, I gained levels on "level 14" and had a higher number of health and stamina than I'd expect from the experience levels I had. <p><p><font size=1><marquee>How's it feel when she's coming up roses, How's it feel when she's coming up sweet, How's it feel when it's all in spite of you, How's it feel when she's out of your reach?</marquee></font></p></p>