Chrono Trigger

Got a favourite DM type game? Enjoy Eye of the Beholder? Adore Amberstar? Cherish Captive? Discuss these and more here!
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
sk8ergamer
Neophyte

Chrono Trigger

Post by sk8ergamer »

I have been unsuccsesful in finding a damn chrono trigger rom that works.and im gettin pretty pissed about it because i had a working one and,look,i don't anymore,so anny help would be greatly appreciated.
purple1
Adept

Post by purple1 »

I have a copy. Do you want the English version? Private Message me if you are intersted.

<REMOVED>
Go to google.com and search for "chrono trigger rom".
Plenty of finds there. If they don't work, it is your emulator or your computer's fault.
Last edited by purple1 on Mon Jul 19, 2004 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

This post does not seem to yet go past those blurry boudaries of pirate or not.. As Chronotrigger is very old, difficult to find as well as to get a system it will run on. Also the fellow seems to be saying he's owned it at one time.

However.. just incase others think that it's ok to post rom or crack sites. I'm stepping in to say no.. there are certain limits to which I will let it go and then once passed I will drop the axe. So use some discretion and common sense. We have PM systems for the forum you can use. I don't need my site shut down because people are publicly posting links to warez or cracks.

Know the limits and don't pass them. Underdogs is fine... clones are fine.. abandonware is fine.. go past that and I will delete the post.. do it again and ... well.. we'll need to decide.

Anyway.. all the gloom and doom out of the way..

I've had a back up of Chrono trigger since I still own both the system and the cart. Though I dunno where the rom is. It works with snes9x though. what did you try yours with?