X68000 dungeonmaster and CSB problem

This is an archive of posts from the Unofficial Dungeon Master website, run by Daniel Durgan. It was the first DM web site and disappeared from the web in 2000. This archive is for reference only.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
+fernando Marfan

X68000 dungeonmaster and CSB problem

Post by +fernando Marfan »

I have a problem with the mouse using the x68000 emulator, it doesn`t respond well. It moves , but it doesn`t click well. Those are the best DM and CSB versions i have seen!!!!!
+Dominic Holmes

Post by +Dominic Holmes »

Are you having the problem where the mouse pointer is stretched vertically, so whn you click you need to be around twice the distance down the screen as you would normally have to be to be clicking on the bit you want? If so then I don't know what the solution is, I have tried both games with both WinX68k and EX68, using older versions of the emulators, with no luck.
It's quite strange that both these games exhibit problems with the mouse pointer, none of the other X68000 games I've tried suffer from this problem.
Also the emulators are not that fast, EX68 is the faster of the two, but I think that WinX68k is more compatible with DM and CSB.
I hope this helps.
omera
Novice

Post by omera »

DM and CSB 68000 version, the best of all? HEy, you are interesting me!!!
Where can we dowlnoad emulators and roms?

Thanks!
+Dominic Holmes

Post by +Dominic Holmes »