Dragon Spit

This is an archive of posts from the Unofficial Dungeon Master website, run by Daniel Durgan. It was the first DM web site and disappeared from the web in 2000. This archive is for reference only.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
+James

Dragon Spit

Post by +James »

Does anyone know what other properties the Dragon Spit wand/staff has? I can only see that it raises mana 7 points and can used to swing at enenies. Surely it must do something else.
+Paul

Post by +Paul »

Nope, that's it. I also never have found out if it does anything else.
Ian Clark
Um Master

The most useless weapon in the game

Post by Ian Clark »

A dagger is more useful, really.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

It supposedly absorbs the dragon's fireballs - but I've never stood in front of one for long enough to find out! That was the original plan for it anyway - but FTL did not include code for several of the items in the game, and this is one of them. Others include the ruster (level 9 creature) which is supposed to rust your armour, and also the hellion.
Ian Clark
Um Master

Post by Ian Clark »

It is supposed to attract Chaos to you so you can fuse him or something, the Hellion that is. I wonder what the Conduit is/was supposed to be for.
greylord77
Novice

Post by greylord77 »

When I equipped the Conduit on my wizard it had two spells: Lightning and Thief's Eye.
Ian Clark
Um Master

Post by Ian Clark »

I know that, but I thought it may have some special function or was supposed to have, like the Dragon Spit and Hellion were.