HAPPY NEW YEAR!

A forum to introduce yourself and chat to others. Also includes community announcements.
Newcomer? Please read the forum description.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Post by Gambit37 »

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!

*Gingerly investigates self* Phew, I'm still all here. Weirdly, I'm a lot less hungover than a typical friday night.

Mine wasn't the best one ever, but not bad. I currently share a flat with my sister, and we had intended to do a large masquerade ball with everyone having to make their own masks and stuff. It didn't come off too well in the end as *all* my friends bar one were either doing something else or cried off ill. Wimps.

Anyway, the people who did turn up were my sisters friends from her Jive nights and I hadn't met any of them before. I went all nervous and shy and didn't talk to many of the for ages. But eventually I loosened up and it was a great evening. Lots of silliness and of course someone tried to show me the basic Jive steps... I'm not really a fan, but I didn't mind as she was utterly stunning... shame she's married!

Anyway, it's 2006. It's time I started sorting my life out properly and stop waiting for things to happen. You get out of life what you put in, and I've been putting very little in the last few years. I need to change to get me out of my depressed state of mind, so I guess today is as good a time as any to start thinking more positively. It won't be easy (I have a tendency to always see the negative), but I'm game if you are?
Zyx
DSA Master

Post by Zyx »

happy new year all, and I wish strength of will for those who want to change!
Suule
On Master

Post by Suule »

Welcome to the year of Conflux III
Zyx
DSA Master

Post by Zyx »

err, yes, maybe.

*cough*
Adamo
Italodance spammer

Post by Adamo »

happy new year people. My NYE party wasn`t AS bad as a previous one, so it`s some progress! Actually, I was more drunk a day BEFORE New Year`s Eve.
Anyway, my decisions for a new year:
1. partying more than in 2005 ;)
2. ????????????????????????
Spoiler
(\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/)
Spoiler
(@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@)
Spoiler
(>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<)
Mindstone
Adept

Post by Mindstone »

I celebrated by applying dakorta cream to the fungal infections currently plaguing my person, so I had an absolute ball!
Spears of Valour: My free-to-download mass fantasy game! https://www.wargamevault.com/product/46 ... sy-battles
Logales
Novice

Post by Logales »

Happy New Year :) Best wishes !!!
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Happy new year newish forum member : )