Countdown to Eurotrip...

A forum for discussing world news, ideas, concepts and possibly controversial topics including religion and politics. WARNING: may contain strong opinions or strong language. This does not mean anything goes though!
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
MitchB1990
Artisan

Countdown to Eurotrip...

Post by MitchB1990 »

Yes, I am finally leaving U.S. soil. I'm going to be hopping across the pond on July 1st, I believe I will be in London the first week and a half... More information later :arrow:
A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. Joined 27 Feb 2005 as Dark.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

I haven't really got to know you on the forum, but if you'd like to meet a DM friendly face, I'm in London and always up for a beer or two... ;-)
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

I forget how old mitch is now...will even our lower drinking ages cover that?

Sadly saving for a house, so need to cut down on my trips :(
Trantor
Duke of Banville

Post by Trantor »

Well Beo, the "1990" part could be a hint... :wink:
MitchB1990
Artisan

Post by MitchB1990 »

Haha well I'm 17 (I think the age is 18 over there, D'oh) a of now. The group i'm going with doesn't allow alcoholic drinks (Sad day there, not gonna stop me when I'm with my host family.) I'll be there for at least a week 3 of those days will be with my host family. We could arrange a meeting at a public place if you'd like, all that is fine by me.
A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. Joined 27 Feb 2005 as Dark.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Oh, I thought you were older and of the pub-frequenting type. Not sure where I got that idea! Weird....
MitchB1990
Artisan

Post by MitchB1990 »

Gambit37 wrote:Oh, I thought you were older and of the pub-frequenting type. Not sure where I got that idea! Weird....
If only I was old enough, I'm not one to visit bars but the occasional party is good by me.