Buzz Aldrin Race into space revisited

Video games, console games, mobile games or any other kinds of games including all sports. For everything *except* Dungeon Master games -- please use the specific forums below for DM chat.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Narjhan
Apprentice

Buzz Aldrin Race into space revisited

Post by Narjhan »

Hmm I dunno about you folks but reading and watching stuff about Appolo XI made me think about the time when I did send myself men to the Moon. Ok so I wasnt really at Houston, but hey who says life is fair ? :)

Anyway, some of you might have probably played that great Space strategy/management Interplay game named Buzz Aldrin's Race into Space (and probably sent tens of poor US and Soviet Fellows to horrible deaths due to some crappy Heat Shield failure or whatsoever ^^). So you might be interested in http://sourceforge.net/projects/raceintospace/. Its basically an enhanced version of BARIS made for Windows. I havent finished it yet but so far, its really good stuff.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Re: Buzz Aldrin Race into space revisited

Post by beowuuf »

I shall pass the link on to a friend who played it alot on the atari (I think...)
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO MADE THE GAME WHAT IT WAS - GREAT!