Goodby Sir Bobby

Video games, console games, mobile games or any other kinds of games including all sports. For everything *except* Dungeon Master games -- please use the specific forums below for DM chat.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
money
On Master

Goodby Sir Bobby

Post by money »

Hi, it’s not often I post on here - check regularly, but rarely post unless it's to offer (or seek) help, but today has been a sad day for football fans. Sir Bobby Robson has been a great advocate for football and it would be a shame to let his passing go un-noticed in the forums. Sir Bobby achieved a huge amount as a football player, although I’m too young to have experienced this first hand, I can appreciate all he brought to the lovely game as a manager and advocate. As manager of Newcastle (and I live in Newcastle) I learned to respect him as a dignified and esteemed member of the community – so many fans... Newcastle, England, Ipswich and Barcelona amongst the few... will all miss him. So tonight – R.I.P and god bless you Mr/Sir Bobby Robson... Player, Manager, Advocate... For those who don't follow the lovely game.. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/8178079.stm
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Re: Goodby Sir Bobby

Post by Gambit37 »

I heard the news earlier. I'm not a football fan so don't really know anything about him, but RIP Sir Bob.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Re: Goodby Sir Bobby

Post by beowuuf »

He was certainly an iconic figure, even if you did not follow the sport. RIP.
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO MADE THE GAME WHAT IT WAS - GREAT!