The Tone Rebellion - was it just me?

Video games, console games, mobile games or any other kinds of games including all sports. For everything *except* Dungeon Master games -- please use the specific forums below for DM chat.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
money
On Master

The Tone Rebellion - was it just me?

Post by money »

hey, i don't normall start threads, just add to them but whilst going through some old CD's / DVD's I came across this game. I can't even recall why i purchased it as it's not the normal game i would go for but i fell in love with it and have played it on every computer i've owned at some point - so i thought, any opensource version, any fan site etc. etc. Not sure if it's just me but when i think of a game i loved playing i search for fan sites - hence how i ended up finding this site.

well - thing is i couldn't really find any. more interestingly when searching on the name i seemed to find a lot of "you have never heard of this game... and it's weird" but seems people who have tried it seem to love it - both in terms of creativity and the sound track, which is great (I loved enigma/deep forest for a while)!

So - cut a long story short - is it just me? has anyone else on here played this game? If not... I would strongly advise a blast as it's truely a great game that is worth several hours of your life... perhaps with a glass of wine :)

youtube vidio - introduction: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb8lEcDwqRk
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Re: The Tone Rebellion - was it just me?

Post by beowuuf »

Lol, no, never heard of nor seen this game before until now!
raixel
The Dungeon Master Cylinder

Re: The Tone Rebellion - was it just me?

Post by raixel »

Never heard of it, and I consider myself a conesseur of video games.